Do Glasses Affect Attractiveness?
If you wear eyeglasses or sunglasses with a hijab, avoid the following mistakes:
- Wear your glasses before wearing the hijab, not after it, and avoid the big size which may cover your eyebrow.
- Pay attention to your hijab roll, do not make it close to your eyes but away from the two edges.
× × ×
- Let the hijab roll be loose, not tight, so that you leave a place for the glasses so that they do not bother you:
× × ×
- Choose a glasses that fit your face and have a suitable color for your skin and hijab:
- Choose the fabric type in a way to fit the glasses, so that it won't be so taut and stick to it:
Do you face any problems in wearing the glasses with the hijab? Write it down for us in the comments.