Do Glasses Affect Attractiveness?
هذا المقال متوفر في اللغة العريبة
If you wear eyeglasses or sunglasses with a hijab, avoid the following mistakes:
- Wear your glasses before wearing the hijab, not after it, and avoid the big size which may cover your eyebrow.
- Pay attention to your hijab roll, do not make it close to your eyes but away from the two edges.
× × ×
- Let the hijab roll be loose, not tight, so that you leave a place for the glasses so that they do not bother you:
× × ×
- Choose a glasses that fit your face and have a suitable color for your skin and hijab:
- Choose the fabric type in a way to fit the glasses, so that it won't be so taut and stick to it:
Actually some people look more attractive with wearing the glasses if they follow these tips.
Do you face any problems in wearing the glasses with the hijab?
Write it down for us in the comments.